Hi guys! This has been a couple of extremely stressful weeks as I’m having my exams right now. Just finished the second one a few hours back so have a little time to rest until the next one tomorrow… but then I’m free! I’ve barely read anything this month because all my time have been spent on studying, but I hope I’ll get to read some soon 🙂
I was tagged to do this tag by the gorgeous Jackie @ toomuchofabooknerd, big thanks! ❤
1. Name a cartoon(s) that you love
I don’t watch cartoon now but I loved (still love) Avatar: The Last Airbender!
2. What is your favorite song right now?
Omg wow. I have like 1000+ songs I listen to. It all depends on the mood for me. For some examples: If I want to feel ‘magical’ I’d say ‘Alice‘ by Cocteau Twins take the top list (I listen to many versions of the song, my favorite remix is this one and my favorite cover is [x]). I really hope to find a fitting book soon for ‘A Song & A Book’… If I feel angsty or emotional (especially over a book and/or characters) ‘The Walk‘ by Imogen Heap. That song really expresses those feelings perfectly it’s so beautiful.
3. What could you do for hours (that isn’t reading)?
Listen to music or watch Studio C sketches on Youtube haha…
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
Hm man I don’t know, sarcasm?
5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about (this can do with books, I guess)?
Omg I am a walking encyclopedia of (un)necessarily specific facts. I am not kidding, I am that friend in the group. Not only can (or could) I say hello in like 40 languages and example ask for help in Indonesian (though I’ve never been there nor know anyone from there), in every course I love to learn weird facts. My ‘bizarre historical events’ book tag (x) is quite a dead giveaway of my little trait.
6. What is something unusual you know how to do?
I don’t know? I can sneak up on a roe deer from the front (did that once). I can also mess up ‘technics’ like I was once on the radio and they had troubles with the sending for the first time, twice. And they couldn’t figure out what it was. Oh and I know how to cook scones in the oven. They’re not supposed to do that.
7. Name something you’ve made in the last year (and show us, if you can)
I’ve made the right choice
8. What is your most recent personal project?
Survive the exams
9. Tell us something you think about often (maybe while staring out of windows)
“Is that cat chasing a roe deer?”
10. Give us something that’s your favorite.
Reptiles! like me and a friend was outside once and saw a snake and we both freaked out – she out of terror and I out of happiness.
Lastly, say the first thing that pops into your head
ALAS, POOR YORICK –